Re: Bobcat S220 on existing 4" slab-on-grade

Like all slab-on-grade capacities, it is very sensitive to the actual compaction and subgrade modulas of the base / sub-base.  If it is a good base below the slab the slab has a lot more capacity than an unknown subgrade.  If anyone actually inspected the subgrade during construction you are way ahead of most.

Paul.
Phoenix