Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ACI 318 Appendix D[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ACI 318 Appendix D
- From: "Freeman Tang" <FTang(--nospam--at)gouvisgroup.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:42:25 -0700
Yes we cover the bolt and bearing plate and nut with grout all around, after installation, for protection, but these cover are non structural though, the load path won’t even go through these concrete cover, right?
Don't you need to cover the bottom (anchored) portion of your though bolt with concrete for protection? How is it different from the cast-in bolt?
I strongly doubt this would ever fly in any building department here...
And how is it not finding loopholes?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: ACI 318 Appendix D
- Next by Subject: Re: ACI 318 Appendix D
- Previous by thread: Re: ACI 318 Appendix D
- Next by thread: Re: ACI 318 Appendix D