talking Desktop Voice recognition Software

I had an accident two weeks ago resulting in a broken right arm at the shoulder. I will be unable t use the arn far a few months as it sets, and may not be back to full capacity for about six months. This is a pain as I am right handed and typing this with my left  hand (hunt and peck). I recently purchased a

Logitech PC151 wireless USB noise canceling headset that works great, but Vista’s voice recognition software does not work well in Outlook 2007. I am also seeking voice controls for AutoCAD Architecture 2008. Dragon Naturally Speaking offers no advantage worthwhile to me to justify the cost. I found another called “Talking Desktop” at talkingdesktop.com . If I download it the price drops to $79.00.

Doesanyone know of or have experience with this product, IBM used to have a software to Dragon with a command learning feature. This is what I hope to find.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer (C-41250)

Structural Engineering

54625 Avenida Bermudas

La Quinta, CA. 92253

Phone: 760.564.0884 (phone, fax and messages)

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net