Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
talking Desktop Voice recognition Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: talking Desktop Voice recognition Software
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 03:09:14 -0700
I had an accident two weeks ago resulting in a broken right arm at the shoulder. I will be unable t use the arn far a few months as it sets, and may not be back to full capacity for about six months. This is a pain as I am right handed and typing this with my left hand (hunt and peck). I recently purchased a
Logitech PC151 wireless USB noise canceling headset that works great, but Vista’s voice recognition software does not work well in Outlook 2007. I am also seeking voice controls for AutoCAD Architecture 2008. Dragon Naturally Speaking offers no advantage worthwhile to me to justify the cost. I found another called “Talking Desktop” at talkingdesktop.com . If I download it the price drops to $79.00.
Doesanyone know of or have experience with this product, IBM used to have a software to Dragon with a command learning feature. This is what I hope to find.
Dennis S. Wish
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer (C-41250)
54625 Avenida Bermudas
La Quinta, CA. 92253
Phone: 760.564.0884 (phone, fax and messages)
- Prev by Subject: suspended ceiling / architectural components
- Next by Subject: Re: talking Desktop Voice recognition Software
- Previous by thread: RE: RISA-3D Steel WF Torsion
- Next by thread: Re: talking Desktop Voice recognition Software