RE: talking Desktop Voice recognition Software

The dragon software no longer has the macro making capabilities that was included in IBM's ViaVoice.  That was an excellent feature that allow the user to create macros and attach it to a command that is saved in the database.  For instance, instead of having to asking to choose a number associated to Line, you can create a macro that associates that toolbar button with the word Line.

There has a software package that has taken this feature from viavoice called Say It Now.  Unfortunately, it does not work so well within Microsof vista.

I received a reply from Talking Desktop but I was a standard reply indicating that the software navigates the Internet.  I do not know of anyone using this software, but Dragon Naturally Speaking preferred no longer has this macro feature.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Dennis