Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ACI 318 Appendix D[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ACI 318 Appendix D
- From: "Nick Fanger" <nick(--nospam--at)kishrigging.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:09:14 -0700
You can download AISC 341-05 for free from AISC’s website. It does not include the manual just the specifications.
Nick Fanger, P.E.
Kish Rigging, Inc.
540 Commerce Ave.
Moorpark, CA 93021
I've been reading through all the answers on this subject but nobody mentioned the exception on AISC 341-05 8.5. It solves most of the problems for anchoring column base plates, I use it.
Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACI 318 Appendix D
- Next by Subject: ACI 318 Appendix D
- Previous by thread: RE: ACI 318 Appendix D
- Next by thread: RE: ACI 318 Appendix D