Re: Dubai Wind Speed requirements

Paul,

The refinery folks use 175 km/hour 3 second guest for their work at Ruwais which is up the coast from Dubai.  I have never done commercial work in Dubai but I understand they have a rather involved building department which I am sure could probably give you the correct design values.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Paul Feather" <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net>
04/20/2009 01:33 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Dubai Wind Speed requirements

I am looking for the wind speed requirements in Dubai.  Can anyone provide some assistance?

Paul Feather PE, SE
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net
www.SE-Solutions.net