Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Light gage boxed header limitations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Light gage boxed header limitations
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:55:57 EDT
I believe transferring the out of plane wind load back into the king post and designing that post for Biaxial loading will be the biggest problem.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
In a message dated 4/21/2009 5:46:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
- Prev by Subject: Light gage boxed header limitations
- Next by Subject: Re: Light gage boxed header limitations
- Previous by thread: Re: Light gage boxed header limitations
- Next by thread: Steel strsss increase for seismic loads