Re: CMU California Practice in the 1950's

I haven't used anything but solid grout for about 25 yrs. A local Structural Engr..tried to make me look bad in a legal claims case about 25yrs. ago because I had specified only partial grouting - at cells with reinf.

Stan Scholl, P.E..

Laguna Beach,  CA

Click here to find the right business program for you and take your career to the next level.