STEEL: Cold Regions Specification of A 992

Does anyone have any opinions about additional requirements when specifying A 992 steel in cold regions like Alaska?

The A 992 spec really doesn't address anything in terms of options, and I don't have sufficient experience with this to know where to start looking. (Gee, it sounds like I don't have much experience in anything, judging from my posting today).