Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
STEEL: Cold Regions Specification of A 992[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: STEEL: Cold Regions Specification of A 992
- From: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:27:02 -0400
Does anyone have any opinions about additional requirements when specifying A 992 steel in cold regions like Alaska?
The A 992 spec really doesn't address anything in terms of options, and I don't have sufficient experience with this to know where to start looking. (Gee, it sounds like I don't have much experience in anything, judging from my posting today).
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Z-section
- Next by Subject: RE: STEEL: Cold Regions Specification of A 992
- Previous by thread: Re: Sleeve through footing
- Next by thread: RE: STEEL: Cold Regions Specification of A 992