*From:* Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:06 PM
*To:* seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
*Subject:* Re: Sleeve through footing

Bill,

Couldn't you just use some Styrofoam pipe insulation from Home Depot that is already split and just slides on over the pipe. It is stiff enough to act as a form for the concrete but pliable enough to provide limited movement.

Thomas Hunt

*"Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>*
04/30/2009 09:10 AM
Please respond to seaint

"Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

cc

Subject

Sleeve through footing

I have an existing pipe running through a proposed footing.

What is a good means to sleeve the pipe?

Thank you,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS <http://www.allendesigns.com/>
Consulting Structural Engineers
V (949) 248-8588 • F(949) 209-2509

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. ------------------------------------------------------------