Re: High Mast Light Pole Anchor Bolts

Title: Re: High Mast Light Pole Anchor Bolts

        Rich,

                I like Daryls analysis and comments. Id add that it is very easy for grout to be placed poorly under a baseplate. I do not know how one would pressure grout in a way that ensures that the entire area of the baseplate is filled, especially with such a thin space. I would not regrout with the pole in its current position.

        HTH,

        Jim