2010 - ASCE President Election

The ASCE National nominating committee has selected two candidates for President-Elect in 2010.  The candidates are Moustafa Gouda and Kathy Caldwell.

The New Jersey Section Board nominated Moustafa in his bid for President-Elect of the ASCE National Board. All three New Jersey ASCE Branches have endorsed him.

Please be sure to vote for all offices once the ballots are provided in the ASCE National Newsletter.

For more information on Moustafa you can visit his webpage at: www.moustafagouda.com

I have worked closely with Moustafa for the past 7 years and can attest to his character and capabilities as an Engineer, Manager, Administrator, and personal and professional friend and peer. I would appreciate your vote for Moustafa as ASCE President Elect.

Thank you.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate