From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 7:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: CMU California Practice in the 1950's

Yes.  Sounding walls is possible, but requires verification by drilling a hole.  That is not a big deal.  I was just trying to find out what the practice was from 1,500 miles from the project site and having to go through all of the hoops to get into the facility.

I will verify whether or not the cells are filled in the field.

Regards, Harold Sprague