Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
concrete reinforcing steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: concrete reinforcing steel
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:11:35 -0700
For as long as I can remember, #3 and #4 deformed bars were typically grade 40, while #5 bars and larger were grade 60. Is that still the case? or is this something local like here in the SF bay area?
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Bond
- Next by Subject: Re: concrete reinforcing steel
- Previous by thread: RE: Prestressed Concrete
- Next by thread: Re: concrete reinforcing steel