Re: Dallas Cowboys Roof Collapse

According to the report, nobody, anywhere, designed the building or the
structure. According to Summit's web site, SUMMIT (Pennsylvania) designs the
large structures and COVER-ALL (Saskatchewan) fabricates them.

It is impossible to tell who was actually responsible for the structure
design if none of the available documentation actually has an engineer's
seal. The other missing link is the person responsible for the building
design. The reporter is headed in the right direction but may not be aware
that they are actually looking for multiple people.

Regards
Paul
--
Paul Ransom, P.Eng.