Re: Dallas Cowboys Roof Collapse

Seems like the code enforcement agency (if there was one) would be liable for not doing their job in ensuring the contract documents were submitted with appropriate stamps and signatures. There is still no official state building code or plan checking in Texas, correct?

Wouldn't a structure of this require Architectural drawings, a site plan, civil etc... for permitting? Can't they track down who was designing what from the architect?

Or can Jerry Jones do whatever he wants in Irving? (that was rhetorical).

-gm