ASCE-7-05 Table 6-1

Appreciate all the responses received, I came to an agreement that Table 6-1 (category I) seems fudged but rational and requires good engineering judgment if using the value.

I’m privileged and honored being in these circle of elite group of engineers.

Thank you all for keeping me in the loop,.

Julius

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Project Manager/Sr Lead Structural Engineer

River Consulting LLC.

#5 Sanctuary Blvd., Suite 101

Mandeville, Louisiana 70471

Phone - 985-624-1314 (direct)

985 624-1300 (office)

Fax - 985-624-1399

E-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com

W-page:            www.riverconsulting.com and www.kindermorgan.com