Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
wood design programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: wood design programs
- From: PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 18:34:37 EDT
what is the consensus on a good wood design program for lateral force design. i am looking for something that can do rigid diaphragm analysis, perforated shear wall design, accomodate irregular geometries and torsion, system offsets between levels, and model steel elements that could be part of the system. is woodworks a good program or is there something better.
thanks for your response.
paul franceschi, s.e.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wind Load on Carport
- Next by Subject: RE: wood design programs
- Previous by thread: RE: concrete reinforcing steel
- Next by thread: wood design programs-Multi-Lat