From: PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:35 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: wood design programs

what is the consensus on a good wood design program for lateral force design. i am looking for something that can do rigid diaphragm analysis, perforated shear wall design, accomodate irregular geometries and torsion, system offsets between levels, and model steel elements that could be part of the system.  is woodworks a good program or is there something better.

thanks for your response.

paul franceschi, s.e.