Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: concrete reinforcing steel

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Title: Re: concrete reinforcing steel


                I use the term weldable because we can frequently buy weldable metallurgy (A 706 chemistry) that does not have the W on the bars, because the mill did not roll it on. We call out A 706, and the bars are usually, but not always, labeled according to ASTM A 706.