RE: 2010 - ASCE President Elect

Stan,

This is just good old American style politicking at it’s best for who I consider to be the best candidate, feel free to do the same for your favorite candidate.

By the way Moustafa is not my employer, we are colleagues and co-owners at the same firm.

…and I’ll let you know how many posts I make concerning this topic after the election is complete, how’s that?

Thanks.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate