Dr. Charles Carter, PhD

At the 2009 Structures Congress, rumor was rampant that our AISC mainstay had received his PhD.  If anyone (Charlie??) on this list is able to confirm this, I would appreciate it.

If confirmed, I am sure that we all would like to congratulate him.

Well done!!

The question at hand is what is Charlie's appropriate name:

Dr. Charles Carter, PhD
Dr. Charlie Carter, PhD
Dr. Charlie   (when he gets his television show)
Old Doc Charlie  (when he gets to be my age)

Regards, Harold Sprague

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.