Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Dr. Charles Carter, PhD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Dr. Charles Carter, PhD
- From: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:51:52 -0400
Oh, good! That means it's tax deductible!
(Or was. I haven't looked at the tax code in a day or so, what with the "brave new world" upon us and all...)
When I asked if this meant a promotion, he responded that it allows him to keep his current job.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Dr. Charles Carter, PhD
- Next by Subject: Dubai Wind Speed requirements
- Previous by thread: RE: Dr. Charles Carter, PhD
- Next by thread: Subgrade Drag Equation