Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: pdf file partial printing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: pdf file partial printing
- From: Rich Kipke <richkip(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:39:30 -0400
The free version works okay for occasional use.
Brava is free
Adobe Acrobat Standard 8.1 (Probably around $300.00) should do all of that.
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
In a message dated 5/13/2009 5:15:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Does anyone know of a program that can reduce or increase a pdf file and print only a portion of the sheet?
Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.
- Prev by Subject: Re: pdf file partial printing
- Next by Subject: RE: pdf file partial printing
- Previous by thread: RE: pdf file partial printing
- Next by thread: Re: pdf file partial printing