Re: pdf file partial printing

I think that option is available, but I can't be sure without looking at it.  Hope it works...

Doug

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2009, at 7:18 PM, "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> wrote:

I’ve been looking for that but didn’t know what tool to use.   Yet to see if it keeps the original scale or not.

Thor

From: Doug Mayer [mailto:doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: pdf file partial printing

Thor,

This can be accomplished with Adobe Reader.  When you want to print you choose the sheet size and you can make the pdf fit to that page size, whatever it may be.  To print a portion of a pdf, use the snapshot tool and then go to print and it will show “Selected graphic” under the “Print Range” options.

HTH,

Doug Mayer, SE

Structural Engineer