From: Thor Tandy <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
Subject: Rolling Files
To: "SEAInt" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 6:27 AM

Morning.

Does anyone have an idea what to use for "rolling files" live load?  I have
a # of 14kPa (300psf+/-).

"Rolling files" are such as moveable library files and book stands.
Possibly moveable warehouse storage shelving .?

TIA

Victoria, BC
Canada

*   Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org