Temporary Bracing Requirements

I’m currently trying to determine the requirements for temporary lateral bracing of 3 story steel structure.  Since the permanent bracing will be installed before the exterior walls will be up the wind load is minimal.  The only other loading that I can think to consider is a notional load of 0.6% DL+CLL per the AISC.  Is this correct?  Are there any other loads or considerations that I should know about here?

Thanks,

Richard Calvert, EIT

Project Engineer