From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:08 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: "Done Been Laid Off Blues"

Luckily I've been working hard on my harmonica-playing.

Anybody got any leads, I'd sure appreciate 'em.

Meantime:

duh-DUH-duh-duh-duh...
"Called me in to the HR office"
duh-DUH-duh-duh-duh...
"Give me the paper to sign"
duh-DUH-duh-duh-duh...
"Swore they'd send me my last paycheck"
duh-DUH-duh-duh-duh...
"Direct Deposit was fine -
"Cuz they don' need me no mo'
"Got no work comin' in the do'
"I'm laid off, laid off till they need me agin'...."

(With apologies to all the gentlemen of color whose names all started
with "Blind," "Muddy," "Catfush,"  or "Big Bill.")