Re: "Done Been Laid Off Blues"

Garner, Robert wrote:
Oh, and when your H.R. person asks you to sign that form?  You're
supposed to smile a wide, warm grin, and politely say that your legal
council advised against signing anything at this time.  It puts them in
a most uncomfortable spot.  And their reaction is priceless.

I know, but it's not that big a deal. Had a been there more than just two and a half years, I might have had something "real" to fight for, but I gotta get on with it.

You know, it's THE MAN! An EVIL CORPORATION! They will ALWAYS WIN! (At least until Mr. Obama buys them out).