Re: High Mast Light Pole Design

So what happened at the jobsite?

Stan Caldwell wrote:
Rich:

It's about time that you expand your reputation.  Why not try something unique?  Perhaps an Aggie design, with the smallest OD pipe at the bottom, getting larger as you go vertical.  It would look a bit like a telescope peering into space, and rain would stay out of the joints.

Smiling Stan ... recovering from a jobsite visit

If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart.
If you're not a conservative by the time you're 40,
you have no brain.                                       ... anonymous