Enercalc 6-2D Frame Analysis question

List,
I using the 2-D Frame Analysis of Enercalc 6.22 to analyze and design a portal frame. One bay 20', 10' high. Input done, when "Recalc is complete" I click Member Check Results-->Stress Check Resuts, it shows "No stress", but the status is "PASS". The steel Details tab shows nothing. Member Forces was calculated and results show on Member Forces tab. I check the help line to go to a instructional video for the fast frame but it was removed. I wonder if any of you have experienced this hiccup and how you solve it. Appreciate very much.
Phuong Nguyen

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Port of Los Angeles, which may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachment without reading or saving in any manner.