From: Nguyen, Phuong [mailto:PNguyen(--nospam--at)portla.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 7:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Enercalc 6-2D Frame Analysis question

List,
I using the 2-D Frame Analysis of Enercalc 6.22 to analyze and design a
portal frame. One bay 20', 10' high. Input done, when "Recalc is complete" I
click Member Check Results-->Stress Check Resuts, it shows "No stress", but
the status is "PASS". The steel Details tab shows nothing. Member Forces was
calculated and results show on Member Forces tab. I check the help line to
go to a instructional video for the fast frame but it was removed. I wonder
if any of you have experienced this hiccup and how you solve it. Appreciate
very much.
Phuong Nguyen

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Port of
Los Angeles, which may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
content of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message and any attachment without reading or saving in any
manner.