From: "Nguyen, Phuong" <PNguyen(--nospam--at)portla.org>
To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Enercalc 6-2D Frame Analysis question

List,
I using the 2-D Frame Analysis of Enercalc 6.22 to analyze and design a por=
tal frame. One bay 20', 10' high. Input done, when "Recalc is complete" I c=
lick Member Check Results-->Stress Check Resuts, it shows "No stress", but =
the status is "PASS". The steel Details tab shows nothing. Member Forces wa=
s calculated and results show on Member Forces tab. I check the help line t=
o go to a instructional video for the fast frame but it was removed. I wond=
er if any of you have experienced this hiccup and how you solve it. Appreci=
ate very much.
Phuong Nguyen