From: <erik_g(--nospam--at)cox.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Pt slab, opening

Thanks for correcting me as to the method of determining the tendons
locations, x-ray should have been untrasound, but I am more interested if a
1ft wide x 10 ft section of slab within the PT slab can be removed, w/out
comprimising the integrint.

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and any attachments or copies.