RE: FREE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE

I finally had a chance to download and try this composite beam software.    What’s the catch?   It has a good interface and there’s a lot of information available on their website to help you learn how to use it.   It seems like a quality piece of software - I’m just about to start using it on a project.   Can anyone else share their experiences?

Thanks.

Nathan

From: Matthew Newton[mailto:matthew.newton(--nospam--at)cscworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FREE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE

Here's a great opportunity for every engineer in the USA to get some professional standard design software completely FREE.   In this tough climate, engineers deserve a good deal!

CSC is offering the internationally acclaimed composite beam design module absolutely FREE and without obligation.    You can download the software from the following link.

http://www.cscworld.com/fastrak/us/composite_download.html

Please feel free to distribute this link to friends and colleagues.    FASTRAK is rapidly becoming a worldwide standard for steel building design, and this FREE module provides a neat introduction to this high quality software.

Matthew Newton
CSC Inc

Phone:    (877) 710-2053

Fax:         (312) 321 6489

Direct:      (312) 233 2912

Email:     matthew.newton(--nospam--at)cscworld.com

Website:   www.cscworld.com