From: Nathan Petersen [mailto:nathan.klein09(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 11:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: FREE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE

I finally had a chance to download and try this composite beam software. What's the catch? It has a good interface and there's a lot of information available on their website to help you learn how to use it. It seems like a quality piece of software - I'm just about to start using it on a project. Can anyone else share their experiences?

Thanks.

Nathan