From: Jeremy White [mailto:admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: TEDDS (Was: FREE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE)

Have any of you used TEDDS by the same software company?  I think this
came up on the seaint list, but the archive search feature still isn't
working so I couldn't find it.

I am curious if anyone has used TEDDS and what they think of it.  Also
curious to know the price and how it compares to programs like Enercalc.

Thanks,

Jeremy