Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AISC Design Guide 1[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC Design Guide 1
- From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:29:39 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Disposition-notification-to: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
Certainly, but until that one is released, I’m not certain how else to provide these calculations. But thank you for the warning.
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Richard Calvert wrote:
Richard Calvert, EIT
Glad you got it, but bear in mind that there's a
reason they pulled it. The new one will be based on considerably different
criteria, as they have changed in the code from the original.
- Prev by Subject: Re: AISC Design Guide 1
- Next by Subject: Anchor rod washers
- Previous by thread: Re: AISC Design Guide 1
- Next by thread: Base Plate Design