Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Willamette Strucjoist capacitiy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Willamette Strucjoist capacitiy
- From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:03:02 -0800
I have a rehab project in remote
Alaska where we are considering on using some Willamette I-joists that
are locally available (sitting outside partially covered for the last 6
years). They are 16" deep and the flanges are a "Microllam/Versalam"
2" wide by 1 3/8" deep. I need the allowable total and live loads for
28 foot and 30 foot spans.|
- Prev by Subject: Re: Whimsy was: Flexure vs. Cable Action in a solid rod.
- Next by Subject: Willamette StrucJoist capacity
- Previous by thread: RE: Recommendation for Special CE Exam
- Next by thread: Willamette StrucJoist capacity