Willamette StrucJoist capacity

Same post with additional info..

I have a rehab project in remote Alaska where we are considering on using some Willamette Struc Joists that are locally available (sitting outside partially covered for the last 6 years).  They are 16" deep and the flanges are a "Microllam/Versalam" 2" wide by 1 3/8" deep.  I need the allowable total and live loads for 28 foot and 30 foot spans.  On the flanges there is a faded mark that reads "SJ-250W PFC57".  The last few letters and numbers are hard to read.