RE: Willamette StrucJoist capacity

Willamette Industries was purchased by Weyerhaeuser, your local iLevel representative may be able to answer your question.

http://www.ilevel.com/

FWIW, 6 year old I-joist “sitting outside partially covered” would make me nervous and all kinds of red flags would be raised.  Of course, the definition of “partially covered” can vary significantly, so the joists may be perfectly suitable.

Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.

Manager, Product Evaluation

APA