Srength design Wind Load Factors

To All,

I am designing concrete anchorage for an antenna, (epoxied threaded rods into existing concrete. I noticed in the '06 CBC, Section 1605 that the wind design factor for strength design is 1.6W. I always thought it was 1.3W. Can anyone shead some light on this increase, or has it always been 1.6?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Hauer S.E.