Structural stuff on TV

For those interested, there was some structural engineering content in the
latest episode of "In Plain Sight" on the USA Network.  The episode had a
brief portion where the one character talked about statics and statically
determinate trusses...too bad the character sketched out statically
indeterminate truss to illustrate his point...and claimed that all trusses
are statically determinate.  I do not recall if they called the guy a
structural engineer or bridge engineer or what.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI