FRP Retrofit

Can somebody point me to a good source of info for using FRP “strips” to reinforce existing concrete?

Specifically I’m interested in strengthening an existing flat plate slab to add a new penthouse on top.  The addition will also require a large number of 12” to 14” square penetrations for new mechanical units.  I need some ballpark figures for a cost estimate ASAP.

I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks,

Timothy K. Hilton, E.I.

Engineering Intern