Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FRP Retrofit[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FRP Retrofit
- From: "Timothy Hilton" <thilton(--nospam--at)lhcengineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:18 -0400
Can somebody point me to a good source of info for using FRP “strips” to reinforce existing concrete?
Specifically I’m interested in strengthening an existing flat plate slab to add a new penthouse on top. The addition will also require a large number of 12” to 14” square penetrations for new mechanical units. I need some ballpark figures for a cost estimate ASAP.
I would appreciate any insight.
Timothy K. Hilton, E.I.
LHC STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
919.832.5587 x 20
- Prev by Subject: Re: FREE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE
- Next by Subject: RE: FRP Retrofit
- Previous by thread: Re: EMT Properties
- Next by thread: RE: FRP Retrofit