Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: FRP Retrofit[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: FRP Retrofit
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:27:06 -0600
Great comment Bill!|
Larry Hauer, SD.E.
Subject: Re: FRP Retrofit
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:20:20 -0500
Or I could do it all for you. Hire me!
Meaning no disrespect, but all these academic-types and their start-up ventures to "consult" on xFRP strengthening...that ship has sailed.
Unless you have some highly unusual application, you don't need a Ph.D. to design this stuff.
William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G
On Jun 9, 2009, at 9:34 AM, "Timothy Hilton" <thilton(--nospam--at)lhcengineers.com> wrote:
Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
- Prev by Subject: Re: FRP Retrofit
- Next by Subject: Re: FRP Retrofit
- Previous by thread: Re: FRP Retrofit
- Next by thread: RE: FRP Retrofit