Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FRP Retrofit[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: FRP Retrofit
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:43:02 GMT
You may want to contact Santa Monica, CA City Engineer Tony Antich at tony.antich(--nospam--at)smgov.net or 310 458-8721.
They have use FRP for several years on concrete columns of several parking structures.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Click here to find experienced pros to help with your home improvement project.
- Prev by Subject: RE: FRP Retrofit
- Next by Subject: RE: FRP Retrofit
- Previous by thread: RE: FRP Retrofit
- Next by thread: OSHPD Requirements for Surgical Lights