OSHPD Requirements for Surgical Lights

To All,

I am designing the supports for surgical lighting in an existing California hospital, ("SPC-1" rated). I could design it to the 1995 UBC but would need to amplify the forces by a factor of "4" for flexible equipment, so I've decided to design it to the '07 CBC, using Chapter 13 of the ASCE 7-05. There use to be a requirement for OSHPD work that a vertical component of 0.33Fp be included, (i.e. footnote "20" of the '01 CBC Table 16A-O), but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the '07 CBC or ASCE. Does anyone know if this requirement of 1/3*Fp as a vertical load is still required by OSHPD and where do I find it in the code?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.