ASCE Presidential Election

Please vote for the next ASCE president on June 15. I am personally supporting Moustafa Gouda, P.E., D.GE, F.ASCE based on his Experience, Vision and Commitment.

Past ASCE president Patricia Galloway also supports Moustafa, she wrote:

Based on Moustafa’s dedication to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) combined with his experience as Treasurer and Director of the Society, I recommend Moustafa Gouda for ASCE President.  I have worked with Moustafa for many years and know that he is committed to ASCE and civil engineering.  Moustafa is a “rare” engineer in that he is a “local” engineer with an “global” perspective. Given the importance today for engineers to understand the global engineering challenges we face, as well as the need to integrate engineering with public policy and social management systems, there is no better candidate than Moustafa Gouda.  In addition, based on his long history with ASCE, his commitment to younger engineers, his appreciation for a diverse membership, including women engineers, and his continual quest to improve the image of engineers around the world, I personally believe he is the best choice for President.  I would urge you to vote and to cast your vote for Moustafa Gouda.

Dr. Patricia D. Galloway, P.E., PMP

Chief Executive Officer

Pegasus-Global Holdings, Inc.

1750 Emerick Road

Cle Elum, WA 98922

ASCE Fellow and Past President

For complete list of endorsements please visit www.moustafagouda.com

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E. S.E., F.ASCE, SECB

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate

Engineers and Consultants - CMX