Re: Weather Structural Steel

Ken,

I think you are looking at ASTM A588 structural steel shapes which has a minimum yield strength of 50 ksi and a minimum tensile strength of 70 ksi.  I believe it is available but I would first check with your local fabricator and/or mill.

Thomas Hunt

ken ng <zy7up(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
06/18/2009 08:52 AM
Please respond to seaint
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
Weather Structural Steel

Does any one have more information weather structural steel?  What is the specification tensile strength or grade?  Are they availabe to purchase?
TIA