Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Foster-Wheeler[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Foster-Wheeler
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:03:36 -0500
Anybody know anyone who works as a civil/structural at any Foster-Wheeler office? I’m trying to find out who the c/s division manager is in Houston, and of course that’s almost impossible to ascertain without insider knowledge!
How about your Fluor guys (TOM)? Who’s the c/s manager at FD in Sugar Land?
Thanks for a piece of your Friday.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Flexure vs. Cable Action in a solid rod.
- Next by Subject: RE: Foster-Wheeler
- Previous by thread: RE: design of radiant slabs
- Next by thread: RE: Foster-Wheeler